What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow websites to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way a computer is used, to recognize a user.
What cookies does our website use?
Navigating our website involves installing Google Analytics cookies and those used by each social network.
- Google Analytics uses its cookies for measurement and statistical analysis of a user’s browsing habits on our website and to improve our product offerings and services. You can get more information here.
- Social Networks: Each Social Network uses its own cookies when you click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Can I navigate without using cookies?
Yes, but the user experience downgraded. You can disable cookies by changing the settings of your browser options.
- If you use Chrome, más información aquí
- If you use Firefox, más información aquí
- If you use Safari, más información aquí
- If you use Explorer, más información aquí
If you use another browser, we recommend looking at your cookie settings preferences.