TRAINING: SMART WORKING
“Work Smarter, not Harder”
Do companies really need their employees to be present in an office in order to perceive expected results and benefits?
All that is required to work is to know our objectives clearly and the time available to achieve them by adding value. Nowadays we have the necessary technology to be connected, and the techniques and methods to be more productive and efficient.
CONTENT￼ OF TRAINING
- Task Management (GTD Method)
- eMail Management (Inbox 0 Technique)
- How to work for your goals and flexible working hours
- Personal Productivity Tools
- Keys to organizing personal life and work
- How to work from home: advantages, equipment and suitable places
- Habits and rituals: clarifies the goals and objectives
- Tools for teleworking